***Come link up your crafts to this week's party!***

Monday, March 5, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I am so glad March is here,  was traveling like crazy during February! I barely got to work on any projects and I have so much stuff to catch up on! One thing that has been overlooked in the last few weeks is the fact that two amazing ladies awarded my blog with The Versatile Blogger award!


Thank you so much to The Taylor House and School House Scraps for giving me this award! Now to tell you seven things about myself and pass on this award to seven excellent blogs.

Here are some things about me that you may find interesting:
1. " For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek." Romans 1:16
2. I have been married for over four years to Handy Andy and it has been an excellent adventure.
3. I am obsessed with organizing, and making lists, and color coding...and I might be a little OCD.
4. Last year I ran my first half marathon, this year I will run my second and third. Hopefully I will beat my first time.
5. We bought a house two years ago, it was the definition of "fixer upper" when we bought it, and it is a constant project. We're having lots of fun fixing it up and putting our touches on it.
6. I am a HUGE football fan, especially of MSU football. GO GREEN!
7. My favorite show of all time is Friends. I have all seasons on DVD and can tell you anything about it. Just ask me.

Here are the blogs I am awarding The Versatile Blogger award to -- Seven of my absolute favorite blogs to read and get inspiration from (in no particular order):
1. The Grant Life
2. By the Book Paper
3. Hating Martha
4. Bella Nest
5. One Artsy Mama
6. 52 Mantels
7. Christina's Adventures

There you have it. Go check out these awesome blogs and follow along with them!

Hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, sweet girl! I'm a little OCD too...and you know I heart football! No wonder we get along so well! Although if you see me running, there's probably a bear chasing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thanks! Oh, the OCD is over here too lol! Thanks for including me with this great group!

    ReplyDelete