***Come link up your crafts to this week's party!***

Friday, April 27, 2012

A Pinteresting Link Party - Week 37


Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! I love seeing all the creativity!
Keep linking your projects and sharing our party with your friends!

A Pinteresting Link Party - Week 37

Stop on over at Tutus& Tea Parties to see what her favorites are too!

 My favorites from last week:



Visions of Sugar Plums shares a super helpful tutorial on how to die cut fabric using your Cricut.



This cute bag was made from a place mat - can you believe it? Head over to Tousled Day to check out the step-by-step.



The Winthrop Chronicles shares how to make this adorable tabletop message board with chicken wire.


Go ahead and grab the "I was featured" button for being so Pinspirational. 


You deserve it!


FeatureHandyAndy







Here are the rules:
  1. Link up to 2 of your "pin worthy" projects, crafts or recipes {please, no shops or giveaways}
  2. Visit at least 2 other links that you love and pin their post {Please don't just link and run! Lets all help each other out. That's what this party is here for.} Psst - I see the clicks on each link and you guys aren't clicking...which means you aren't pinning. :-/
  3. I'd love for you to grab the party button and post it somewhere on your blog. The more participants, the more pinning we can all do {and the more people will possible pin you}!
If you want to learn more about Pinterest and how it can benefit your blog please read this.


Feel free to leave your Pinterest page link in the comments so we can all make some new Pinteresting friends. :)

Follow us on Pinterest:
Tutus & Tea Parties I Here's to Handy Andy
{follow our boards to see what projects we pin each week}


Grab the party button!
 
PinterestButtonCoHost





Don't forget to spread the word!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful week end:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, thanks for sharing my Lemonade stand banner and Cricut tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and inviting me. I have linked up my duct tape rose. Added you to my link parties page.
    now following:)
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete