***Come link up your crafts to this week's party!***

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Crochet Infant Hat

Hello All! A few weeks ago I confessed that I became a little obsessed with crocheting before Christmas [see: Boot Cuffs or Hand Warmers]. Well, I still haven't kicked the habit completely...

A few weeks ago I made this hat for my friend who is expecting a baby. And actually, she just had the baby (10 weeks early!). Everyone is doing well, and I can't wait to see her in this little hat. 


I can't find the actual pattern that I used, but several patterns similar to the one I used can be found here. This wasn't too difficult, it's pretty much all single crochets.


Now I'm working on a new crochet project, and I'll post it on here when I'm done! See, told you I'm obsessed...

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment: