***Come link up your crafts to this week's party!***

Monday, October 24, 2011

Busy Busy

Last week and weekend were crazy! I haven't had time to sit down and work on any projects, but I have stumbled upon some fabulous finds in the last week, so I'm going to share them with you...

I went to a random antique store with my mom last weekend and found a few great things buried there.


An old dictionary for $2, three different types of vintage lace for $2 total, and some vintage buttons for $0.25! Can't wait to think up some fun projects for these supplies -- probably another mini wedding scrapbook for my shop, among other things.

On top of that, while Handy Andy and I were driving to see some friends yesterday, we spotted this chair on the curb, turned out as trash:


Isn't she lovely?! And FREE! I love the frame, but the fabric is a little too traditional for my liking. So, I'm going to give her a little NCAA makeover and put her in Sparty's room. Eventually...when I get a chance.

I did have a few minutes to try pumpkin painting (so trendy right now) over the weekend when I was spending some time with one of the sweetest little girls alive. Handy Andy and I were babysitting our friends' 2-year-old daughter and we decided to paint pumpkins together. Maddie painted hers purple (her favorite color) and I tried a few fun things with black and white.


Anyway, there you have it. Some fabulous finds and pumpkin painting. Sorry I don't have something more exciting to share. I'll be back for Pinterest Thursday with something more delicious.

Have a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment