***Come link up your crafts to this week's party!***

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pinterest Thursday - Guest Post!

Hey All! I'm traveling this week for work, so I've asked one of my favorite bloggers to share some Pinspiration with you today. Kelley's blog The Grant Life is full of crafts, recipes, link parties, and other fun -- so go check her out!


Hi all!  My name is Kelley and I blog over The Grant Life.  I share all kinds of crafty, thrifty, foodie goodness over there.  I also have a series going called Labor of Love, where brave mommas share their labor and delivery stories!  I'm so excited to be here today because Liz is so sweet and I love her blog!  

I know that Thursdays are her Pinterest days so I'm going to share a few of my favorite pins with you.  I know I said my blog was crafty, thrifty and foodie.. but lately Ive been concentrating on the 'foodie' part the most.  Why?  Well, because I'm trying to get my body back!  I had two (absolutely amazing) kids in two years and I need to be healthy for them.  So I use Pinterest for recipes and weight loss tips.  

My favorite recipes are:
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Lemonade cupcake with raspberry frosting (for my off day of course!)

And the workout tips I've picked up are:

abs


A good ab routine



Resistance band workout


Resistance band workout



Pinned Image


A guide to food portions


I hope you liked my pins.. if you have any great diet tips or exercise routines Id love to see them.  I love trying new things.. and making new friends!  Make sure you stop my site, or my twitter and say hi!  Thanks again for having me Liz!

There you have it -- I hope you're inspired by Kelley's healthy food faves and workouts! Don't forget to visit Kelley's blog and her Pinterest boards for more great recipes and ideas! Thanks so much Kelley!


1 comment:

  1. Love the recipes!
    Don't forget to come by and link up to my VERY FIRST blog hop!!

    http://shscraps.blogspot.com/2012/02/weekend-wind-up-1.html

    Thanks! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete