***Come link up your crafts to this week's party!***

Monday, September 24, 2012

Guest Post - 52 Mantels

Hey All! Today I am so excited to have Emily from 52 Mantels guest posting today. Her blog is one of my favorites - she has so many great ideas for decorating! 


I'm SO excited that Liz has invited me over to share with you today! I'm Emily from 52 Mantels, a blog about all things home, including weekly mantel makeovers (I'm on mantel 50 now...woohoo!), easy recipes, seasonal crafts and simple DIY projects

Today, I thought I'd share a little round up of some of my past Pumpkin Crafts. Don't you love Fall? I sure do! And, I love, love, love decorating with pumpkins! Fast crafts are kinda my thing, and these are no exception. With an 18 month old daughter, I've got to keep my projects quick and easy! 

Scrapbook Paper Pumpkin

Colorful Sock Pumpkins

DIY Pumpkin Picture Holders

Mini Pumpkin Place Card Holders

Monogrammed Pumpkin
I'd be thrilled if you tried out one (or more!) of my fast pumpkin crafts! And, if you do, come tell me about it!

Come see me sometime at 52 Mantels!

Photobucket

Like what you see? Follow 52 Mantels!

52 Mantels
52 Mantels
52 Mantels
52 Mantels
52 Mantels

0 comments:

Post a Comment