***Come link up your crafts to this week's party!***

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday Treasures - Foster Podcast


Hey All! How was your Thanksgiving? Ours was great! We spent time with family and friends, ate lots of food, took lots of naps...and my mom threw me a shower to help us get ready for our future foster kids! It was so great to be so supported by friends and family.

On that note is this week's Tuesday Treasure: FosterPodcast.com

Foster Parenting Podcast

Handy Andy and found this foster parenting podcast a few weeks ago, and a we've been powering through the episodes. They are so good, and provide a lot of helpful information and personal experiences!

If you are a foster parent or interested in foster care or adoption at all...or just curious as to what it's all about, I would recommend listening to a few episodes (or all of them). If you only listen to one episode, try one of the following: Episode 16, Episode 23, or Episode 50. There is also a lot of good information about different resources for parenting children with special needs. I hope you listen to at least one episode!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

 

1 comment:

  1. congrats on taking on foster kids :) I worked in the field for 4 years and I always said I could never do what foster parents do and they always said they couldn't do social/case work. Good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete