***Come link up your crafts to this week's party!***

Monday, December 26, 2011

A Pinteresting Link Party

Merry Christmas All! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday with your family and friends! Now, let's party [a few days late]! There were so many excellent projects linked up last week, it was so hard for me to choose just a few favorites! Thanks for the inspiration everyone!

A Pinteresting Party  - Week 19
Please spread the word about this Pinteresting Party! :)

Stop on over at Tutus& Tea Parties to see what her favorites are too! 

My favorites from last week:


Birch Bark Candles from Life on Walnut Street. I absolutely love these! They are so rustic and absolutely beautiful! Head over there for the tutorial.


This mini wreath from All Things Luci Rae is such a fun little project and so adorable!


Of course I love this vintage button garland from Knick of Time!


Finally, I love these little Peace jars! They are so beautiful! Head on over to Down to Earth Style to see what makes them glitter so much.

Stop on over to these links and show them some love and if you pinned them, you can let them know. :)

Here are the rules:
  • Add a direct link to a blog post along with it's title {not the title of your blog}.
  • You can link up to two posts per blog. {no shops or giveaways please}
  • Visit at least 2 other links and pin their post on pinterest.
  • I'd love for you to spread the word and post my Pinteresting Party Button
    on your blog. {& be sure to follow the hosting blogs to see when the next
    party is & if you were featured the following week} :)
  • By linking up you give me full permission to use one photo from your post if you are featured the following link.
  • Please, no Etsy shops or Giveaways.


BloggerButton


Want to know how to check if you were pinned?
Copy this link into your browser and add your blog URL {does not work for Etsy shops}:
http://pinterest.com/source/YOURURLHERE
for example, mine would be http://pinterest.com/source/tutusandteaparties.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my wreath:) I just linked up again and for some reason I can't get your button to work:( Am I just technology challenged? haha Probably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love these! I didn't get to create too many decorations and projects this year because we now have a 3 week old little boy in our lives :) but I shall save these projects for next year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks stopping by my blog & inviting me to your party! I love your shutter mail holder project! I'm now following you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! I LOVE your blog and I'm following too!

    ReplyDelete