***Come link up your crafts to this week's party!***

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Pinteresting Link Party - Week 20

Thanks to everyone who posted up last week! There were some great projects! I'm impressed that you all had time to get some projects done during the crazy holidays. Time is flying by and I haven't had much time to work on anything lately. I'm planning on getting some projects done today, so be sure to check back on Monday to see what I did!

A Pinteresting Link Party - Week 20
Hosted by Tutus & Tea Parties & Here's to Handy Andy.
Stop on over at Tutus& Tea Parties to see what her favorites are too!

My favorites from last week:



This tree branch Christmas decoration from Knot All That I Seam is so creative!


I absolutely love this Starbucks cup-turned-scrapbook from Simple Things, Sweet Life! Such a unique and fun idea!
 

This little side table makeover from Picked & Painted is awesome! That color is great!


Such a beautiful lace and linen infinity scarf from Wildflowers & Whimsy! Head over there for the instructions. The tutorial is so good, I think I might give it a try!

 

Finally, Town and Country Living shows off her newly refinished chairs. Adorable! And I love that color!

If you were featured, feel free to add this button to your blog!

FeatureHandyAndy



Stop on over to these links and show them some love and if you pinned them, you can let them know. :)

Here are the rules:
  • Add a direct link to a blog post along with it's title {not the title of your blog}.
  • You can link up to two posts per blog. {no shops or giveaways please}
  • Visit at least 2 other links and pin their post on pinterest.
  • I'd love for you to spread the word and post my Pinteresting Party Button
    on your blog. {& be sure to follow the hosting blogs to see when the next
    party is & if you were featured the following week} :)
  • By linking up you give me full permission to use one photo from your post if you are featured the following link.
  • Please, no Etsy shops or Giveaways. 
Grab the party button!


    PinterestButtonCoHost

    >

    Want to know how to check if you were pinned?
    Copy this link into your browser and add your blog URL {does not work for Etsy shops}:
    http://pinterest.com/source/YOURURLHERE
    for example, mine would be http://pinterest.com/source/tutusandteaparties.blogspot.com

    Need a reminder about this party?   
    Look
    to the right { that way ----> } You see that spot that says "Subscribe to our mailing
    list"? Type in your email and you will receive an email each week
    reminding you to link up! Hooray!


    5 comments:

    1. Thank you so much for liking my table and spreading the word!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for hosting - and Happy New Year!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Liz! Thanks so much for hosting this par-tay:) Im Enjoying your crafty blog so much! Deidre~ http://simplysimplisticated4.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi! I became a follower and linked up. Thanks for inviting me to the party! :)

      ReplyDelete