***Come link up your crafts to this week's party!***

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Organizing My Office/Craft Room

I've been crazed for the last several weeks and haven't had much time to do any crafts, so I will share an ongoing project that we've been working on...

Our craft room [better known as Sparty's Room] is generally treated as the catch-all for craft stuff, school stuff, financial stuff, etc. Over the last several months it has become a monster. I took some pictures of it a while ago, but I can't find them now...they must have gotten lost in the abyss that was Sparty's Room. Anyway, one afternoon, Handy Andy and I were talking about how it would be better if we moved the oak book shelf that was in Sparty's Room and replace it with a wider, taller shelf to hold all my crafting supplies.

At that point Handy Andy said his signature line "I can make you that!" And he did. Literally, less than two hours later, the book shelf and books were relocated to the living room, and he had crafted a huge shelf for Sparty's Room. Did I mention my husband is amazing? Okay, good.

After that, I headed to Hobby Lobby to get some boxes, baskets, containers, whatever...to hold all my junk. Check out my clearance storage containers if you missed it. Aside from those, I got several photo boxes to store scrapbooking stickers and such, a big paper storage binder, a few miscellaneous containers, and a big basket all on sale [that's how I roll]. I also used some jars to hold some random things.

I finally was able to organize all my crafty stuff into one place, and it is beautiful. Did I mention I'm a little OCD? Yeah, I love to organize. Anyway, here are some pictures of my lovely shelf in all of it's organizational glory...[sorry about my crappy iPhone pictures, my camera is broken again]



Now all I need to do is get the rest of the room cleaned up and we'll be all set.

Hope you're having a good week!

 



2 comments:

  1. Wow it looks like I am not the only one doing the same thing this week. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work done. Its looking nice. A good idea shared. All the best.

    ReplyDelete